FXStreet’s real-time Economic Calendar covers economic events and indicators from all over the world with:
- 1000 events from 42 countries
- Automated refresh when data is released
- Countdown (time left before release)
- Customizable local time
- Sound notification (can be turned off)
- Historical graph
- Related news and reports
- Filter (by country, date, event category, volatility impact or keyword)
It’s the most complete, accurate and timely economic calendar of the Forex market. We have a dedicated team of economists and journalists who constantly update all the data.
Brokers and market makers offer FXStreet’s calendar to their clients as a tool to trade.
To trade Forex through fundamental analysis, you have to check how economies over the world are doing based on their macroeconomics data (such as GDP, employment, consumption data, inflation…), watching closely the countries of the currencies you are trading the most.
Our economic calendar is your companion, a tab that is always opened on your computer.Learn More