Benzinga offers comprehensive data on the cryptocurrency world by providing data on all main Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin Futures.
Benzinga provides access to normalized real-time, delayed and historical market data for all main cryptocurrencies from the following exchanges:
Benzinga is connected directly to exchanges and brings high speed, resilience and flexibility to data management.
- Cryptocurrency pairs
- Feed received directly from crypto exchanges
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support
Benzinga provides access to normalized real-time, delayed and historical market data for Bitcoin Futures and spot prices for all cryptocurrencies. Benzinga is connected directly to exchanges and brings high speed, resilience and flexibility to data management.
- Bitcoin Futures
- Low latency data feed
- Full order book for Bitcoin Futures
- Full range of dxFeed historical data services: market data replay, historical tick data REST API, charting aggregations.