The Consolidated Data Feed offers extensive data on U.S. equities, including a consolidated feed for NYSE and NASDAQ listed stocks; Nasdaq Basic/Nasdaq Last Sale; Nasdaq Level 2 (NASDAQ Top-of-Book of Market Makers); Nasdaq TotalView (Nasdaq Full Order Depth); Cboe BZX & EDGX (BATS U.S.); OTCBB (BBDS, TDDS, OMDF); and OTC Markets Level 1/Level 2.
- U.S. Equities
- Real-time: Nasdaq/FINRA direct data feed (UQDF, UTDF, BBDS, TDDS, OMDF).
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support